- Day 01: Arrive At Chandigarh-Shimla(125 Kms/05 Hours Approx)-Upon arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station drive to Shimla Hotel, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. This beautiful hill resort was the erstwhile summer capital of the British. It is one of the top tourist destinations in India owing to its mild climate, meandering streets and snow-clad mountains. Often referred to as the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’, Shimla is perched at a height of around 2000 metres above sea level. Besides its natural beauty, what attracts hordes of tourists to this place is the opportunity to indulge in various adventure activities, such as trekking, mountaineering and skiing. Once you reach Shimla, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and take some rest. Following dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 02 – Trip to Kufri –After Breakfast proceed to excursion to Kufri, a scenic hill station located at a short distance from Shimla. Situated at an elevation of around 2500 metres above sea level, Kufri is an ideal place to indulge in adventure activities. Thousands of tourists come to this hill resort to enjoy sports, such as hiking and tobogganing. This place also serves as a picnic spot owing to its picturesque, snowcovered surroundings, to where various trekking and hiking trails are organised. After reaching Kufri, you can witness the beauty of this place and take photographs of the scenic mountain ranges. You can also go on a hiking tour to Mahasu Peak, which is located nearby. If hiking is not an option for you, then you can cover this distance on a pony. Another exciting place that you may visit is the Himalayan Nature Park. This park serves as a natural habitat for endangered and rare animal species, such as hangul stag, musk deer and barking deer. This place is a heaven for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Later, return to the hotel in Shimla in the afternoon and rest for a while. In the evening, take a walk to the famous Mall Road of Shimla to shop and savour the various delicacies on offer. Thereafter, retreat to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 03: Shimla-Kullu-Manali (280 Kms/10 Hours Approx) –After Breakfast Proceed to Kullu-Manali. another beautiful hill station in the state. Located in the Beas River Valley, at an elevation of more than 2000 metres above sea level, Manali can be reached from the national highway that leads to the Ladakh region. Manali is about 40 km from another scenic hill resort – Kullu. Home to snow-clad mountain peaks, and rich flora and fauna, the town of Manali is flocked by tourists from across the country, especially in the holiday season. The name ‘Manali’ has been derived from the words ‘Manu’ and ‘Alaya‘, which mean ‘Abode of Manu’. According to a legend, Manu was a sage who is believed to have recreated human life after the world was devastated after a great flood. There is an ancient temple in the old Manali village that is devoted to this sage. Besides this, some other prominent attractions of this hill town are Hadimba Temple, Manali Sanctuary, Arjun Gufa and Jagatsukh. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and take some rest. In the evening, you can either explore its numerous places of interest or take a stroll on the popular Mall Road. This street is dotted with numerous eateries, cafes, local handicraft shops and retail brand outlets where you can buy gifts for their loved ones, and also relish local dishes. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 04: Trip to Soling Valley (19th Feb 2021) –Today morning after breakfast enjoy Solang valley sightseeing. You can enjoy their adventure activities like Paragliding, Cable ride, mountain bike, zoorbing ball and cable ride etc. (Your own cost). Over Stay Hotel in Manali.
- Day 05: Manali- Manikaran/Kasol Excursion (85 Kms/03 Hours Approx) (20th Feb 2021) –After breakfast, proceed to Manikaran – a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. Manikaran is. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. There are temples of the Hindu deities Rama, Krishna, and Vishnu. The area is well known for its hot springs, historical gurudwara and Shiv Temple and Return Back to Manali and Overnight Stay in Manali Hotel.
- Day 06- Manali-Chandigarh Departure (300 Kms/10 Hours Approx) – After Breakfast Proceed to Chandigarh and Drop Chandigarh Railway Station/Airport for your return Journey.