- Day 01 :– COCHIN –Arrival at Cochin international airport & proceed to Cochin – the queen of Arabian Sea. On arrival, check in into Hotel. Afternoon, you can enjoy the sightseeing of Cochin includes the Jewish Synagogue, Mattanchery palace, St. Francis Church and the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight stay at Cochin.
- Day 02 :– COCHIN – MUNNAR (150 km) – Morning after breakfast, proceed to Munnar. On arrival, check in into hotel, rest of the day at Hotel and overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 03 :– MUNNAR – Morning after breakfast Proceed for full day sightseeing in Munnar which includes top peak of Munnar, where you may see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04 :– MUNNAR – THEKKADY (120 km) – Morning after breakfast, proceed to Thekkady, on arrival check in into hotel. Afternoon go for visit Periyar wild life sanctuary, spice plantation like cardamom, pepper, coffee and tea estate etc. On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spice. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Day 05:- THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY(150 km)- Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey, Water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise, on arrival check in into traditional kerala style House Boat, the backwaters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
- Day 06 :– ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM– Morning after breakfast, proceed to Kovalam. On arrival, check in into Beach resort. Rest of the day free for leisure and overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 07 :– KOVALAM –Morning after breakfast, proceed Trivandrum city tour, visit Padmanabha swami temple, Horse palace, Napier Museum and Srichitra Art Gallery. Evening, free for leisure and overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 08 :– KOVALAM – COCHIN –Morning after breakfast, transfer to Trivandrum Airport on estimate departed time: Back to home with all the great memories of God’s own County.