Land Of Pharaohs With Cruise
ItineraryDay 01 Cairo Arrival at Cairo International Airport
Meet and assist by Travel Option Local representative and proceed for immigration & customs’ formalities, later transfer to you hotel, evening enjoy spectacular Sound and light show at the Pyramids. Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 02 Alexandria
07:00hrs early breakfast at the hotel Drive to Alexandria (around 300 KM) Upon arrival Alexandria, you will visit the Catacombs of Kom-Elshoqqafa, Pompey’s Column, Citadel of Qait Bay (from outside) and the Bibliotheca of Alexandria, You will be served a “cup of rice with milk” a traditional Egyptian dessert (in front of the Citadel, on the beach) Lunch will be served at a Minouche restaurant After lunch, drive back to Cairo and a papyrus demonstration Back to the hotel and dinner. Overnight at the hotel
Day 03 Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel Full day excursion visiting the Pyramids & Sphinx Perfume demonstration, before proceeding to visit the Egyptian Museum with entrance of the Mummies Room, and visit of Khan El Khalili bazaars Lunch included during visits at Maharaja Restaurant (Indian/Local Food) Visit to Khan El-khalili Bazaar Dinner and back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 04 Cairo/Aswan
Early breakfast at the hotel Transfer to Cairo domestic airport and departure to Aswan on Egypt air flight Arrival at Aswan airport, meet and assist by Elegant Voyage representative and drive to the city to visit the High Dam & Philae Temple Embarkation on board of the Nile Cruise (Boat name to be communicated 3 weeks before departure) and installation Lunch on board Afternoon free at leisure Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 05 Aswan/ KomOmbo/ Edfu
Possibility of doing ABS excursion by bus with supplement back on board and sailing to Komombo. Visit the Temple of KomOmbo (Sobek &Haroeris) Lunch on board and sailing to Edfu Dinner and overnight on board
Day 06 Edfu/Luxor
Breakfast on board Visit the Temple of Edfu (Horus Temple) Lunch on board during sailing to Luxor crossing Esna Lock Arrival Luxor In the afternoon, visit Karnak and Luxor Temples Dinner and overnight on board
Day 07 Luxor
Breakfast on board and departure to visit the West bank: Valley of the Kings (3 tombs), Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon Stop for Alabaster during the visit of the West bank Lunch and disembarkation from the Nile Cruise and transfer to Sonesta St Georges Hotel In the evening, you will enjoy the shopping at Luxor souks Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 08 Luxor / Cairo back home with sweet memories
After Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Luxor international airport for final departure to destination.
- All services mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hotel Steigenberger Achti or Sonesta // Cruise H/s Moondance or similar
- One BIG 1.5L bottle of water each morning is included for every person
- Egypt entry visa USD 28 per person
- Tipping to be paid at destination, USD 35 per person for entire tour.
- Domestic Air ticket: Cairo – Aswan – Luxor – Cairo : USD 350 per person
- GST/TCS applicable to guest traveling & booking from India.
- 2 children below 11 years free of charge without extra bed
- Children between 2-11.99 years pay 50% of the package without bed
- Children between 2-11.99 years pay 70% of the package with bed
- 1 week 25% cancellation fees
- 4 days 50% cancellation fees
- 2 days 75% cancellation fees
- Less than 2 days and no show, 100% cancellation fees
Terms & condition
- Offer is valid till 31st July 2021 only.
- All your travel plan should be before 30th August 2021.
- It is always advisable to take travel insurance, please check with our sales person for more details.
- Any amendment in booking made , charges will be applicable.
- Any guest availing Book Now , Travel Later offer will have to pay 100% payment 30days prior to their departure.
- Guest will have option to pay 10% of tour cost & reserve their seats .
- If guest sure of their travel plan , they will get instant discount and have to pay offer price.
- Those availing offer of Book Now, Travel Later for them offer price won’t be applicable, they will pay the actual tour price .
- Those availing Book now Travel Later offer will have to pay only 10% of tour cost per person & get 45 days as time limit to decide their travel plan.
- Booked under offer though the validity to travel is 90 days, guest has to inform us 45 days prior to their date of travel.
- Surcharge / taxes not calculated once date is confirmed by guest, our sales person will inform in writing if any charges are applicable or no.
- The above offer transferable & can be gifted as well by paying nominal charge of Rs.2500 pp within the time limit.
- Once booked any amendment in date change , upgrade actual charges will be applicable.
- Unforeseen like (lockdown due to COVID19) or natural calamity causes ,deposit paid to us will be fully refundable.
- Guest unable to travel by his/her personal reason post 60days amount will be non refundable.
- Guest can avail instant discount if they are sure about their travel.
- By participating and accepting offer , every guest expressly agrees that To & Go Tours Pvt Ltd, or any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with this offer
- These offer terms are governed by the laws of India at the court of Mumbai will have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter / dispute arising out of or in any relation to the above offer .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases , we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.