ItineraryDay 1: Amman International Airport – Amman Hotel
Meet & assist by Travel Options local Tours representative at Queen Alia International Airport – transfer to Amman Hotel / Overnight.
Day 2: Amman – Jerash – Ajloun – Um Qais – Amman
After Breakfast, visit the ancient city of Jarash the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Jarash is one of the Decapolis cities of the north of Jordan. Nestled in a green and well-watered Valley in the biblical land of Gilead, the remains of the ancient city have long attracted tourists from all around the world, Wander among the original temples, theaters, plazas, paths and Colonnaded streets, all enclosed within the remaining city walls. Then drive through the pine forests and olive groves until we reach the city of Ajloun and the Castle of Saladin. More formally known as Qalaat er-Rabad, is the major ancient site within the Ajloun forests region overlooking the Jordan Valley. ”: Visit Um Qais You will visit Um Qais which offers beautiful views over the Northern Jordan valley, the Sea of Galilee, and the Golan Heights . Um Qais is known for its beautiful Overlooking Lake Tiberius, back to hotel in Amman for Overnight. (B)
Day 3: Amman Tour – Desert Castles – Amman
After Breakfast, Amman City tour, and then Visit of several Islamic medieval desert castles that offer a number of Fortresses with fresco art and zodiac dome. You may visit Qasr Amra from the Umayyad’s era, Qasr Kharaneh a Roman then Umayyed fortress built and completed in 710 AD, and Qaser Azraq where T. E Lawrence of Arabia Had his headquarters, back to hotel in Amman for Overnight (B).
Day 4: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra
After breakfast transfer to visit on the way Madaba the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land, after that we will go to view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church, Afterwards continue to Kerak touring it’s Castle one of the finest examples of Crusader military construction, Transfer to Petra for Overnight. (B).
Day 5: Petra
After breakfast, transfer to Petra, Full day visiting the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible and lost to the world for five centuries until it was rediscovered in 1812. Enter Petra on horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”. Visit the palace, the High Palaces and the Roman-Style Palace Tomb, Petra Overnight. (B).
Day 6: Petra – Wadi Rum 4X4 for 2 hours – Dead Sea
After breakfast, transfer to Wadi Rum, almost 140 kilometers from Petra, where the movie Lawrence of Arabia and Red Planet was filmed is a uniquely shaped Massive mountain that rose amongst the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish, and golden colors. Amongst this emptiness and silence you can camp and explore the desert in 4×4 Jeeps visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ. Transfer to Dead Sea for Overnight (B).
Day 7: Dead Sea – Amman International Airport
After breakfast, Pick up from the Dead Sea transfer to QAA for Departure. (B).
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- Transportation in modern AC private vehicle as mentioned above.
- Local Guide at Petra for almost 3 hours for individual need min 4 guest traveling together.
- Accompanied Private Guide for 2 days starting from 5 people & above.
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned above on B.B basis.
- Jeep Safari Tour for 2 hours in Wadi Rum.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Any personal expenses.
- Portages at airport and hotels.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Carriages in Petra.
- All kind of tips.
- Any not mentioned expenses and services.
- GST/TCS applicable to guest traveling & booking from India.
- 2 children below 11 years free of charge without extra bed
- Children between 2-11.99 years pay 50% of the package without bed
- Children between 2-11.99 years pay 70% of the package with bed
- 1 week 25% cancellation fees
- 4 days 50% cancellation fees
- 2 days 75% cancellation fees
- Less than 2 days and no show, 100% cancellation fees
Terms & condition
- Offer is valid till 31st July 2021 only.
- All your travel plan should be before 30th August 2021.
- It is always advisable to take travel insurance, please check with our sales person for more details.
- Any amendment in booking made , charges will be applicable.
- Any guest availing Book Now , Travel Later offer will have to pay 100% payment 30days prior to their departure.
- Guest will have option to pay 10% of tour cost & reserve their seats .
- If guest sure of their travel plan , they will get instant discount and have to pay offer price.
- Those availing offer of Book Now, Travel Later for them offer price won’t be applicable, they will pay the actual tour price .
- Those availing Book now Travel Later offer will have to pay only 10% of tour cost per person & get 45 days as time limit to decide their travel plan.
- Booked under offer though the validity to travel is 90 days, guest has to inform us 45 days prior to their date of travel.
- Surcharge / taxes not calculated once date is confirmed by guest, our sales person will inform in writing if any charges are applicable or no.
- The above offer transferable & can be gifted as well by paying nominal charge of Rs.2500 pp within the time limit.
- Once booked any amendment in date change , upgrade actual charges will be applicable.
- Unforeseen like (lockdown due to COVID19) or natural calamity causes ,deposit paid to us will be fully refundable.
- Guest unable to travel by his/her personal reason post 60days amount will be non refundable.
- Guest can avail instant discount if they are sure about their travel.
- By participating and accepting offer , every guest expressly agrees that To & Go Tours Pvt Ltd, or any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with this offer
- These offer terms are governed by the laws of India at the court of Mumbai will have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter / dispute arising out of or in any relation to the above offer .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases , we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.