- Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi – On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, we will meet, greet and transfer you to a Nairobi hotel for overnight stay on Bed and Breakfast.
- Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park – After Breakfast, you will start your safari and drive through the agriculturally rich central highlands of Kenya with stopover at the escarpment to view the magnificent East African Great Rift Valley. Descend to the floor of the escarpment to continue on to Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Enjoy afternoon game drive around the Lake and into the National Park. The Lake Nakuru is known as the world’s number one Bird’s Paradise (recently the flamingos have migrated to Lake Bogoria). The park also hosts Lions, Giraffe, Warthog, Leopard, Antelopes etc. Return back to the Camp for dinner and overnight stay on full board basis.
- Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Have breakfast then depart heading South West to Masai Mara National reserve arriving in time for lunch at your camp. Afternoon game drive across the beautiful dotted plains of Mara in search for large prides of lions and other cat’s family species like cerval cat, cheetah, and leopard including herbivores like Topi, Hartebeest, Oribi as well as many other mammals, reptiles and amphibian species. Have dinner and overnight stay at your lodge/camp on full board basis.
- Day 4: Full Day at Masai Mara – Whole day spent at Masai Mara exploring the vastness of this wildlife haven Lions, Cheetahs, Elephants, Buffalos, Zebras dominates the scene while Antelopes, Warthogs etc. Masai Mara has the highest concentration of wildlife per square kilometre than any other park in the region. During the months of July to late September is when the migration of the wildebeest takes place from Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve. An optional local Masai Village visit can be arranged. All meals and overnight at your lodge/ Camp.
- Day 5: Return Back to Nairobi – You will enjoy breakfast then depart with an enroute game drive. Drive back to Nairobi arriving early in the evening. Have dinner at Carnivore Restaurant (Time Permitting) and later transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for international flight.