Day :- 01 – Dhow Cruise
Welcome to Dubai. Arrive at Dubai airport and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check in to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. . Later in the evening proceed for Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner. Experience cruising on a traditional wooden vessel surrounded by Arabic music and continental buffet
Dinner. On completion of dinner, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Additional chargers are applicable during festive season Christmas & New Year. Tour price will differ from hotel to hotel. (D)
Day :- 02 – Half Day City Tor and Desert Safari
Today you will experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the famous Jumeirah Mosque, stop at Jumeriah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. Then pass by the Sheikh’s Mohamed palace. Later in the day proceed for Desert Safari. The drive continues across the desert. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the campsite, where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding (at additional cost). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner followed by belly dancing performance. Return to hotel with amazing memories of the desert safari. Overnight in Dubai.(B,D)
Day :- 03 –Day at Leisure
After breakfast day is at leisure. You can explore Dubai on your own or visit Dubai Mall for shopping. Overnight in Dubai.
At the top of Burj Khalifa during normal hours with shared coach transfer Adult – USD 55/ Child USD 50.
Day :- 04 – Bollywood Theme Park
Today after breakfast proceed towards Bollywood theme park. Gear up for a day full of fun and excitement with Bollywood style dance, action and drama. Enjoy full day at the park. Enjoy the thrill of winning in movie Lagaan, witness the hero’s fight in Krrish, or hunt for the Gabbar in Sholay. Satisfy your test buds at Mughal-e-Azam, a fine dining restaurant that takes you back to the era of the Mughal Kings. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight in Dubai. (B)
Day :- 05 – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out .Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home
Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon! (B)
Tour Cost :-
USD 538 Per Person on twin / triple sharing basis
- 04 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Return airport transfers from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3 only) on shared basis
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner and return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Bollywood Theme Park One day ticket with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on seat in 04 wheeler basis
- Half day city tour of Dubai with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Dubai Visa Fees
- OK to board
- Insurances charges
- Package is Inclusive of VAT (Dubai)
- TCS (Tax collected at source) 5 % applicable on the total price including GST
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in (Approx. AED 15 to 40 Per Room Per Night depending on the category of the hotel)
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Rates are not valid during Dubai shopping festival,new year, Christmas and trade fairs
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.