- Day 1: Arrival in Cairo – Welcome to Egypt-Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (arrival procedures) and will then escort you to your hotel in Cairo in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, your tour manager will assist you with a smooth check-in and review your vacation itinerary to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing-After breakfast, you will be accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world: the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple. Then, head out to the Egyptian Museum. Continue to Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest and most alluring bazaar. Then, back to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Day 3: Fly from Cairo to Luxor – Valley of the Kings Tour-After breakfast, you’ll check out from the hotel in the morning and then transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, and then taken to your hotel to check in. You’ll proceed to visit the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom during the 15th century BC. Go on to the Colossi of Memnon. You’ll then transfer to your hotel in Luxor, where you’ll stay overnight. Optional trip to a sound & light show at Karnak Temples. Overnight in Luxor. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing and Flight to Cairo-After breakfast, you’ll explore the towering Karnak Temple and the famed Luxor Temple. After your trip to the temples, you will be driven to the Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel.Overnight in Cairo. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch. Visits: Karnak, Templet, Luxor, Temple. Flight Time Approx.: Luxor to Cairo 22:00 – 23:00
- Day 5: Cairo – Fly Back Home-Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, after which you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for departure.Meals: Breakfast.