Trek to the amazing valley of Shadows, Sandhan Valley
- Sadhan is a water carved valley of around 50-500ft depth and about 2km long embraced in the Western Ghats near Ratangad.
- Your excursion begins with a train journey to Kasara. Reach base village Samrad via private vehicle, halt for breakfast before you begin your trek to Sandhan Valley.
- Have your lunch on route. Enthrall on this trek that includes small rappelling patches, the biggest one being 40-50ft approx. Make your way through water up to 4-5ft deep.
- On the following day, after breakfast begin descending towards Dehne where you will be halting for lunch.
- Wish adieu to this enchanting place, hop onto your vehicle till Asangaon. Board onto a local train till Dadar.