- Day 01 Cochin – Arrival at Cochin and transfer to hotel. Check in at Hotel. In Cochin Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue – built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church – built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Overnight stay at Cochin
- Day 02 Cochin – Munnar – After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 03 Munnar – After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
- Day 04 Munnar – Thekkady – Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
- Day 05 Thekkady – Alleppey/Kumarakom – After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey/Kumarakom. Check in at the resort. Later proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise (Optional – Own Cost) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages. Overnight stay at Alleppey/Kumarakom.
- Day 06 Alleppey/Kumarakom – Cochin (Tour Ends) – Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport for departure