- Day 01: Take morning flight from Delhi to Leh : (24 April: Delhi 0840 Leh (IXL) 0955): Arrival Leh in the morning our representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Full day of rest for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft. / 3500 mtrs). Overnight at a hotel in Leh.
- Day 02: Leh- Monastery tour : After morning breakfast visiting the most important monasteries of Ladakh – Shey Palace, Thiksey Gompa and Hemis monastery. First we visit the ruined Shey Palace, once the summer palace of the pre-Tibetan kings. The palace monastery houses a large, bronze, blue haired Buddha statue and next stop at superbly situated, 16th century, Thiksey Gompa, which is perched on a hill top and continues to visit Hemis Monastery (5 km from Kharu) is also on the cards. Hemis is the largest and richest monastery complex in Ladakh. Drive back to Leh by noon. Stay overnight at the leh hotel.
- Day 03: Leh -Nubra Valley ( Via Khardongla pass ): Morning Drive to Nubra valley over the Khardung la,(18300feet) highest motor-able road in the World. The view from top of the passes is amazing. One can see all the way south over the Indus valley to the seemingly endless peaks. After exploring we drive toward the down Hunder past an area of rolling sand dunes, one can see double hump Camel and visitors can take a camel safari dunes at Hundar. Overnight at Luxury Ladakh Summer camp Hunder.
- Day 04: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake : In the morning visit / explore Deskit, Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional on direct payment). Later drive to Pangong Lake via Shyok Village crossing Durbuk and Tangste finally reaching The beautiful Pangong lake. After a full day of sightseeing around the Lake check-in at a fixed tented camp near the lake at Spangmik or drive back for 30 kms to Tangtse and check into a Hotel / Guest House for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 05: Pangong Tso – Tso Moriri : Drive to Tsomoriri Lake. It is a breathtaking journey on a trail that is literally a‘no mans’ land. Vast lonely stretches on the Changthang plateau makes this drive one of the best isolated drives of this tour. Enroute to the faraway settlement of Chushul. Tsomoriri is situated at an altitude of 4511m above sea level; with an area of about 140 Sq.km. Spend your evening watching shadows of the surrounding mountain and the varying depths of Tsomoriri lake. Stay in tented cottages at Tso Moriri.
- Day 06: Tsomoriri-Tsokar-Taglangla-Leh (17582 ft.)-Leh- approx 200 kms) : After breakfast retrace the route down to Puga Sumdo and then follow the road across the Polokongka Pass (4920 mtrs) to visit Tsokar Lake, a salt lake system in the Rupsho plateau which is home of the Changa nomads and support many rare wildlife species. After sightseeing of the area take the Manali-Leh road to return to Leh, crossing Taglang-la (alt: 17,585ft) en- route. Arrive at a hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
- Day 07: Depart Leh (IXL) 1100 Delhi 1240 (Fly Out): Travel Options. Thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.