- Day 1 – Chandigarh to Shimla –Today arrive at Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport. On arrival you will be met by your private Chauffeur, who will take you to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Sit back in your private car and enjoy the scenic route. On Arrival check in to your hotel and relax in the comforts of your hotel. Overnight in Shimla.
- Day 2 – Shimla –After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North – The Mall. Overnight in Shimla.
- Day 3 – Shimla to Manali-Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Manali (265 km 8 hrs) On the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley. On Arrival check into your hotel and relax. Overnight in Manali.
- Day 4 – Manali –After breakfast proceed for sightseeing in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market Overnight in Manali.
- Day 5 – Excursion to Solang Valley-After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley. Just at a distance of 13 kms from Manali it offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains. When snow melts in thesummer,skiing is replaced by parachuting, zorbing, paragling and horse riding. Enjoy skiing and other activities on slopes (direct payment) and play with friends and family in the snow. Later return back to Hotel. Overnight in Manali.
- Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms) –Checkout from the hotel and drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening visit Chandigarh places like Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake (subject to time availability). Overnight in Chandigarh.
- Day 07– Chandigarh Drop –After breakfast drive to Chandigarh railway station/Airport. Your holiday ends here with beautiful memories, which you will cherish for a lifetime.