ItineraryDay 1: Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi in the morning; you will be met by Travel Options Local representative after clearing with immigration formalities and transferred to your city hotel where you will be briefed about your safari. Overnight at Nairobi.
Day 2: Nairobi Mt Kenya
After breakfast, drive to Mt Kenya. Arrive in time for lunch and check in at Mount Kenya Safari Club. With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort’s 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Originally the retreat of movie star and Club founder, William Holden, the Club’s illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bing Crosby. Dinner and overnight at Fairmont Mt Kenya Safari Club (B/L/D)
Day 3:Mt Kenya – Aberdares
After breakfast, drive to Aberdares region, arrive in time for lunch. Your stay here is at a tree lodge, designed with decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide superb vantage points for viewing the animals visiting the salt-lick and waterhole. Overnight at the Aberdare (B/L/D)
(*You will need to pack an overnight bag before heading to The Ark)
Day 4: Aberdares – Lake Naivasha / Elementaita
After breakfast drive to Lake Naivasha/Elementaita where you will arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha / Elementaita (B/L/D)
Day 5:Lake Naivasha/Elementaita – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast will be served at the Lodge. After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the camp/lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive (1600-1800Hrs). Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your lodge. Dinner and Overnight at Masai Mara (B/L/D)
Day 6: Full day of game-viewing!
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive (0700-1530Hrs) with picnic Lunch to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! You can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at your camp/lodge. All meals and Overnight at Masai Mara (B/L/D)
Day 7: Depart back home with happy memories.
After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi and transfer to JKIA for your flight.
- International Airfare all cost based on JD basis (Joining directly )- Please add this point to all 6 itineraries
- Daily breakfast at the hotels except on arrival day
- All sightseeing tours on SIC basis with Local English speaking guide assistance during the tours
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfer services on private basis .
- Any International & Internal flights
- Any Tips to Driver & Guide
- Drinks at Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Surcharges as applicable
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- PCR test
- GST/TCS applicable to guest traveling & booking from India.
Terms & condition
- Offer is valid till 31st July 2021 only.
- All your travel plan should be before 30th August 2021.
- It is always advisable to take travel insurance, please check with our sales person for more details.
- Any amendment in booking made , charges will be applicable.
- Any guest availing Book Now , Travel Later offer will have to pay 100% payment 30days prior to their departure.
- Guest will have option to pay 10% of tour cost & reserve their seats .
- If guest sure of their travel plan , they will get instant discount and have to pay offer price.
- Those availing offer of Book Now, Travel Later for them offer price won’t be applicable, they will pay the actual tour price .
- Those availing Book now Travel Later offer will have to pay only 10% of tour cost per person & get 45 days as time limit to decide their travel plan.
- Booked under offer though the validity to travel is 90 days, guest has to inform us 45 days prior to their date of travel.
- Surcharge / taxes not calculated once date is confirmed by guest, our sales person will inform in writing if any charges are applicable or no.
- The above offer transferable & can be gifted as well by paying nominal charge of Rs.2500 pp within the time limit.
- Once booked any amendment in date change , upgrade actual charges will be applicable.
- Unforeseen like (lockdown due to COVID19) or natural calamity causes ,deposit paid to us will be fully refundable.
- Guest unable to travel by his/her personal reason post 60days amount will be non refundable.
- Guest can avail instant discount if they are sure about their travel.
- By participating and accepting offer , every guest expressly agrees that To & Go Tours Pvt Ltd, or any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with this offer
- These offer terms are governed by the laws of India at the court of Mumbai will have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter / dispute arising out of or in any relation to the above offer .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases , we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.