- Day 01 :– Arrive Delhi –Upon arrival in Delhi International Airport/ Delhi Station you are met by our Executive and transferred to your pre booked Hotel. Afternoon visit to the New Delhi visiting Qutab Minar – which is the tallest brick minaret in the world, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate – a war memorial which was built to salute the brave Indian soldiers of the British Army who lost their lives in World War 1, Rastrapati Bhawan or the President’s House and the Parliament Street where you can various government buildings .Overnight stay at the Hotel in Delhi
- Day 02 :– Delhi – Jaipur (By Private Vehicle 260 Kms, 6 Hrs Drive) After breakfast leave by Private for Jaipur, the Pink City. Upon arrival in Jaipur check in at your pre booked Hotel Evening visit to Colorful Market in Jaipur. The market has lot of shops selling the traditional clothes and puppets of Rajasthani culture .Overnight stay at the Hotel in Jaipur
- Day 03 :– Jaipur- Today morning we visit the Amber Fort in the Aravali Hills, which is a super example of Rajput (medieval Hindu) style Architecture. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors in the Fort. A slow Elephant ride up to the Entrances of the Fort .Afternoon – tour of City Palace and Observatory. The City Palace in the heart of the old city is a blend of Rajasthan and Mughal architecture, the complex has a variety of courtyards, gardens and buildings .The Palace of Winds – Also known as Hawa Mahal, a five-storied structure of pink sandstone has semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows overlooking the main Street of the old city. It was originally built to enable the ladies of the Royal household to watch everyday life Overnight stay at the Hotel in Jaipur
- Day 04 :– Jaipur – Agra (By Private Vehicle 250 Kms, 5-6 Hrs Drive) Via Fatehpursikri and Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary After breakfast leave by Private Vehicle for Agra, the Mughal City. Enroute visit to the Fatehpursikri which is a world heritage sight and was built by Akbar.It boasts of several palaces, Masjid’s and large halls which denote typical Mughal architecture and Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Upon arrival in Agra check in at your pre booked Hotel .Overnight stay at the Hotel in Agra
- Day 05:- Agra Very early morning visit the Famous Taj Mahal at Sunrise a fine example of the Mughal Architectural Styles is one of the seven Wonders of the Modern World. Built in 1652 by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal was built in white marble which took 22 Years to build by 20,000 skilled artisans. The Building’s stupendous scale, flawless symmetry, translucent white marble and shimmering reflection in the water channel are truly breathtaking (Every Friday Taj Mahal is closed) After viewing Taj Mahal we return to hotel for breakfast After breakfast proceed for city tour of Agra visiting Agra Fort – built near the gardens of the Taj Mahal stands the important 16th-century Mughal monument Agra Fort was also the headquarters for the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, Itmad-Ud-Daulah a beautiful tomb built of red sandstone in the memory of architect of the Taj Mahal and Visit to the Local Markets Overnight stay at Hotel in Agra.
- Day 06 :– Agra – Delhi (By Private Vehicle 205 Kms, 4 ½ Hrs Drive)- After breakfast leave by Private Vehicle for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi check in at your pre booked Hotel Afternoon city tour of Old Delhi visiting Red Fort, Raj Ghat the cremation place of the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi, Jama Masjid and the Chandni Chowk Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi
- Day 07 :– Departure Delhi Today you are transferred to Delhi International Airport to board flight for Onward Journey