Day 01 – Dhow Cruise
Welcome to Dubai. Arrive at Dubai airport and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check in to your hotel. Later in the evening proceed for Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner.
Experience cruising on a traditional wooden vessel surrounded by Arabic music and continental buffet dinner. On completion of dinner, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dubai. (D)
Day 02 – Half day City tour and Desert Safari
Today you will experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the famous Jumeirah Mosque, stop at Jumeriah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. Then pass by the Sheikh’s Mohamed palace. Later in the day proceed for Desert Safari. The drive continues across the desert. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the campsite, where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding (at additional cost). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner followed by belly dancing performance. Return to hotel with amazing memories of the desert safari. Overnight in Dubai. (B,D)
Day 03 – Wild Wadi Water Park/ Aqua Venture & lost chamber
After breakfast enjoy your day at Wild wadi Water Park. Wild Wadi Water Park is the one of the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. At evening back to hotel. Overnight at Dubai
After breakfast enjoy your day at Aqua Venture and lost chamber. Atlantis
Aquaventure, more than just a water park. Record breaking water slides over 17 fun- filled hectares. Dubai’s largest Aquarium with over 65,000 marine animals to admire.
Charismatic Dolphins and friendly Sea Lions residing at Dolphin Bay. A place where the whole family is sure to have the time of their lives. The Lost Chambers Aquarium is
UAE’s largest aquarium and home to over 65,000 marine animals. At evening back to hotel. Overnight at Dubai. (B)
Day 04 :- Green Planet and Bollywood theme park
Today after breakfast proceed to Green Planet. Green Planet is a unique expedition in an indoor tropical rainforest with over 3,000 plants and animals. After in early
Afternoon gear up for a day full of fun and excitement with Bollywood style dance, action and drama. Enjoy full day at the park. Enjoy the thrill of winning in movie Lagaan, witness the hero’s fight in Krrish, or hunt for the Gabbar in Sholay. Satisfy your test buds at Mughal-e-Azam, a fine dining restaurant that takes you back to the era of the Mughal Kings. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight in Dubai.(B)
Day 05 :- Day is at leisure
After breakfast day is at leisure. You can explore Dubai on your own or visit Dubai Mall for shopping. Overnight in Dubai.
Visit Global Village with shared coach transfer Adult & Child USD 18 per person Optional At the top of Burj Khalifa during normal hours with shared coach transfer Adult – USD 55/ Child USD 50
Day 06 – Hometown
After breakfast it’s time to check out .Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon! (B)
Tour Cost :-
USD 730Per Person on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis
- Accommodation for 5 nights with buffet breakfast
- Return airport transfers from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3 only) on shared basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on seat in 04 wheeler basis
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner and return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Half day city tour of Dubai with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Wild Wadi Water park OR Aqua venture and Lost Chamber on Shared coach basis
- Green Planet and Bollywood Theme Park on Shared coach basis
- Dubai Tourist Visa Fees
- Ok to board
- Insurance fees
- Package is Inclusive of VAT (Dubai)
- TCS (Tax collected at source) 5 % applicable on the total price including GST
- 5% GST on total package cost
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.