- Day 1: ARRIVE PORTBLAIR – Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Later will start the breath-taking trip to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
- Day 2: ROSS ISLAND AND NORTH BAY ISLAND – After breakfast at the hotel. The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to Coral Island of Port Blair North Bay Island. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkelling and Glass boat ride can be done here at additional cost. After North Bay, we proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
- Day 03: PORT BLAIR- NEIL ISLAND – Check out from the hotel with packaged breakfast and board ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the Island our representative will take you to respective resort. Rest and then proceed for Laxmanpur beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty. Stay to view the mesmerizing sunset.
- Day 04: NEIL ISLAND – HAVELOCK ISLAND – Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
- Day 05: ELEPHANT BEACH ( HAVELOCK) – After a leisure breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach by boat (on direct payment basis) The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colourful. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.
- Day 06: HAVELOCK TO PORTBLAIR – After Breakfast, checkout and proceed to Kala Pathar beach by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centres enroute. Spend rest of the day at leisure enjoying white sand beaches. In the evening catch the ferry and return to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel for overnight stay. Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 4:00 PM.
- Day 07: CITY TOUR + CHIDIYA TAPU – After Breakfast, proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair City which covers Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Chatham Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Samdudrika (Naval Marine Museum), Gandhi Park, Fisheries museum and water sports complex. After Lunch we proceed for Chidiya Tapu, the southernmost tip of South Andaman. The lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the Sylvan Sands and The main attraction of this destination is unseen graceful sunset. Overnight in Port Blair.
- Day 08: DEPARTURE FROM PORTBLAIR