ItineraryDAY 1 Athens
Upon arrival meet & greet by Travel options friendly staff who will transfer you to your hotel. Balance of day at leisure.
DAY 2 ATHENS
Morning city tour includes visit to the Acropolis. Balance of day at leisure.
DAY 3 MYKONOS
Our friendly staff will transfer you to the port for your ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival at the port of the island of Mykonos you will be met, assisted and transferred to your hotel by our friendly staff. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 4 MYKONOS
Very popular island, with splendid beach coves, quaint narrow streets laced with whitewashed houses with balconies where you can meet artists and jetsetters alike. Windmills give an extra romantic touch to his lovely island. Lots of air tavernas, offering an array of Greek delicacies. Nothing can detract from the beauty of its landscape, its photogenic churches and its sandy beaches. It is truly an island of Paradise.
DAY 5 SANTORINI
After breakfast transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 6 SANTORINI
Santorini is totally unlike any other place on earth. The original circular island was blown apart nearly 3.000 years ago by a fierce volcanic eruption. Today one can only look and wonder at the beauty created by natural destruction. The island of the lost civilization of Atlantis, where you can see unforgettable sunsets and panoramic views… thus the lover’s paradise. The town of Fira’s whitewashed houses, narrow streets, open-air cafes and glittering boutiques cling to a steep cliff, accessible by cable-car or by donkey ride.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport to start your journey back home.
- 2 nights on B/B in Athens
- 2 nights on B/B in Mykonos
- 2 nights on B/B in Santorini
- High-speed ferry ticket Piraeus-Mykonos economy class
- High-speed ferry ticket Mykonos-Santorini economy class
- Air ticket Santorini-Athens
- Morning half day sightseeing tour of Athens including Acropolis SIC basis with other guest.
- All transfers
- Hotel taxes
Terms & condition
- Offer is valid till 31st July 2021 only.
- All your travel plan should be before 30th August 2021.
- It is always advisable to take travel insurance, please check with our sales person for more details.
- GST/TCS applicable to guest traveling & booking from India.
- Any amendment in booking made , charges will be applicable.
- Any guest availing Book Now , Travel Later offer will have to pay 100% payment 30days prior to their departure.
- Guest will have option to pay 10% of tour cost & reserve their seats .
- If guest sure of their travel plan , they will get instant discount and have to pay offer price.
- Those availing offer of Book Now, Travel Later for them offer price won’t be applicable, they will pay the actual tour price .
- Those availing Book now Travel Later offer will have to pay only 10% of tour cost per person & get 45 days as time limit to decide their travel plan.
- Booked under offer though the validity to travel is 90 days, guest has to inform us 45 days prior to their date of travel.
- Surcharge / taxes not calculated once date is confirmed by guest, our sales person will inform in writing if any charges are applicable or no.
- The above offer transferable & can be gifted as well by paying nominal charge of Rs.2500 pp within the time limit.
- Once booked any amendment in date change , upgrade actual charges will be applicable.
- Unforeseen like (lockdown due to COVID19) or natural calamity causes ,deposit paid to us will be fully refundable.
- Guest unable to travel by his/her personal reason post 60days amount will be non refundable.
- Guest can avail instant discount if they are sure about their travel.
- By participating and accepting offer , every guest expressly agrees that To & Go Tours Pvt Ltd, or any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with this offer
- These offer terms are governed by the laws of India at the court of Mumbai will have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter / dispute arising out of or in any relation to the above offer .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases , we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.