- Day – 1 (Shimla) After pickup from Chandigarh Airport/Railway station, start your wonderful vacation to Himachal starting from Shimla. Shimla renowned its name as Queen of hills due to its flattering sceneries and colonial heritage which has retained its charm from British India time to till now. Reach Shimla within 10 hours and check in into the hotel. Herein enjoy dinner and Overnight stay.
- Day – 2 (Sarahan ) Shimla Today start off your journey from Shimla to Sarahan via Rampur. Sarahan, famous for Shri Bhimakali Temple (2150 mtrs) is dedicated to the mother goddess Bhimakali presiding deity of the Rulers of former Bushahr Sate. After visiting the temple, you can go the nearest town of Rampur Bushahr situated at 33 kms. A small township situated at 1,005 meters on the left bank of the Sutlej, serves as Bushahar’s winter capital. This township is well connected with major trading routes that joined Indian markets with Central Asia and Tibet. Also, it is buzzed with mercantile activity, especially in November during the Lavi fair. Later in the evening come back to hotel for overnight stay. Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
- Day – 3 (Sangla- Chitkul ) City – Sarahan Today morning after breakfast, start your journey towards Sangla Valley which is located in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is supposed to be one of the most beautiful valleys in the country. In Tibetan, the term Sangala means “Pass of Light” which refers to the valley receiving plenty of sunlight during the day. After relaxing in your hotel, you can visit Chitkul village. Chitkul is the last inhabited village situated near Indo-Tibet border at a distance of 20 km from Sangla. This village lies on the right bank of River Baspa. The most popular attraction of this village is the temple of local goddess ‘ChitkulMaathi’ also known as ‘Mata Devi’. Day will end up with tasty Dinner & comfortable Overnight stay at the hotel. Accommodation,Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
- Day – 4 (Kalpa ) City – Sangla Today morning, check-out from the Hotel & drive to Kalpa – The District Headquarter of Kinnar. Kalpa was known as Chini back in the days when it was the Regional Capital. Kalpa has changed little in the last 500 years. Each & every corner of Kalpa facing Jorkanden & the Kinner Kailash Peaks, considered as one of the mythical homes of Lord Shiva & by its side is a 79-foot rock formation that resembles a Shivlinga that changes its colour as the day passes & is visible to the naked eye on a clear day. Arrive in Kalpa, and go on a local sightseeing tour of the village, you can also visit the nearest town of Rekong Peo for shopping. Enjoy dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Accommodation,Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
- Day – 5 (Shimla) City – Kalpa Today morning, check-out from the Hotel & drive back to Shimla. Upon reaching Shimla check into the Hotel. Also, If the time permits you can go for half day inner city tour to cover; Jakhu Temple (According to Ramayan Myth Hanuman Ji rested while Searching for Sanjivini Plant), Vice regal lodge (which was once the residence of British Viceroy of India which is now converted to advance study for its academic use), The Mall, Christ Church, and Lakkar Bazaar. Overnight stay in Hotel. Accommodation, Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
- Day – 6 (Chandigarh Departure) City – Shimla After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Shimla sightseeing to cover Kufri (It is one the best ski point in winters and in summers; it turns into a famous tourist picnic spot). Later return to Chandigarh while recalling all the memorable moments of your exotic trip Breakfast