- DAY 01: – ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR AIRPORT – Welcome to Kashmir. On arrival you will be met by your private Chauffeur outside the arrival hall, who will take you to your hotel. Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. Check into your hotel and freshen up. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 02: – GULMARG DAY TRIP – Early morning proceeds to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is one of the most beautiful resorts in the valley. It is at 52kms from Srinagar. Gulmarg has been a resort for the kings like Yousuf Shah Chak and Jahangir who used to visit frequently. Gulmarg boasts Asia highest and longest cable car project, the Gulmarg Gondola. The two-stage ropeway ferries about 600 people per hour to and from Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of nearby Afarwat Peak (4,200 m /13,780 ft). You have a chance to enjoy fun-filled Gondola lift (on your own cost). In Winters you can also try skiing on your own. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and also has highest golf course in the world with 18 holes. In Gulmarg you can stroll leisurely or you can take pony rides across the green meadow to the Golf Course. Return to Srinagar in the evening and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel. Overnight at hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 03: – ENJOY YOUR DAY IN SRINAGAR OR VISIT TO SONMARG (IF SRINAGAR LEH HIGHWAY IS CLEAR WITH HEAVY SNOW) – After breakfast day is free to enjoy the beauty of Srinagar or If BRO clears the heavy snow from Srinagar Leh Highway then visit Sonmarg. Sonmarg which is one of the most beautiful drive. Sonmarg is the last stop of Kashmir District. From here starts the territory of La dakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 m above sea level, Sonmarg is absolutely true to its name, which means; Meadow of Gold; The moment you enter Sonmarg, the first thing that you will notice will be the snow-covered mountain that forms the backdrop of the town. Covered with alpine trees from all sides, Sonmarg has few of the loveliest flower collection in Jammu and Kashmir. If roads are clear with snow, you may take a pony ride or a Union Taxi (on your own) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight in Srinagar. from Pahalgam. A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
- DAY 05: – PAHALGAM TO SRINAGAR – Post breakfast, you have an option to visit Beta b valley and Aru valley by Horse or Tourism Cabs (Optional). Pahalgam is very popular for trekking, pony trekking, fishing, camping and nature walks. So, take pleasure in the tour and treasure remarkable and lovable memories to relish in forever. At noon we check out from hotel and drive back to Srinagar. Arrive Srinagar and check in your houseboat, later enjoy a Gondola ride at Dal Lake. Evening enjoy the experience of Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat in Srinagar.
- DAY 06: – DEPARTURE – Today, check out and transfer to Srinagar airport for your return flight, Your Holiday ends here with beautiful memories which you will cherish for a lifetime